Sitting less than half an hour’s drive from the CBD, the Swan Valley is the perfect Perth wine tour location. But there’s so much more to this picturesque area than just its proximity to the city.
At DoubleUp, we love showing people everything this amazing area has to offer. Our wine tour party bus packages are designed to take in some of the biggest highlights. And, as we’re one of the leading Swan Valley bus hire companies, you can be sure you’ll get the VIP treatment when you book with DoubleUP.
Popular Perth wine tour stops
You’ll be spoilt for choice in the Swan Valley. From world renowned wineries and boutique breweries, to world class restaurants serving up the best local produce, there’s something for everyone in the Swan Valley.
Here’s just a small selection of the places you can visit when you book your Perth wine tour with DoubleUP.
- Ugly Duckling wines: Known for it’s Shiraz and Chardonnay, this boutique vineyard couldn’t be more charming. From the rustic cottage that houses the cellar door to the old orange tractor that’s an Instagram favourite, this place is truly picture perfect.
- Elmar’s in the Valley: Home to the Southern Hemisphere’s largest glass brewing kettle, this boutique brewery produces an impressive selection of award-winning beers. Adhering to centuries old purity practices, Elmar’s is beer the way it was originally intended.
- Duckstein Brewery: A pioneer of the Swan Valley brewing scene, Duckstein is known for its premium hand-crafted brews. Served dining hall style and matched with authentic German fare, it is a relaxed and entertaining experience.
- Funk Cider: Known for a quirky and health conscious approach, this boutique cidery is a must for any serious cider lover. Produced without pasteurisation, preservatives, or concentrates, the Funk range is constantly changing and evolving.
- Chapel Farm: With multiple drinking and dining options, this is the perfect place for a long lunch. Housed in a converted Victorian homestead, the tap house and tapas bar is a particular favourite. Once you’re done eating, you can take a stroll through the property’s impressively landscaped gardens.
- Margaret River Chocolate Company: One of the Swan Valley’s most popular spots, this is a great place to indulge your sweet tooth. And, yes, they do give out samples!
- Mondo Nougat: Since emigrating in the 80s, Alfonso Mondo has been sharing the art of nougat-making with the Swan Valley. If nougat’s not your thing, there’s also are great selection of homemade gelati, biscotti, cheesecake, and rum balls to try.
With so much to do and see, planning your trip to the Swan Valley can be tough. Do you stick to the beaten track and visit the region’s most popular places? Or do you go a little deeper and try to find the hidden gems?
At DoubleUP, we understand how hard picking your tour route can be. That’s why we offer a range of pre-planned party bus wine tour packages. Just let us know what you and your group are into and we’ll organise the whole thing for you.
Have specific places you’d like to hit up? That’s cool too – we can tailor a package to suit. Just let us know where you want to go and we’ll make it happen.
As one of the leading Swan Valley’s bus hire company’s, we have great relationships with most of the area’s hotspots. As such, when you book you Perth wine tour with us, you know you’re getting a great deal. From private wine tastings to three-course sit down lunches, we can arrange it all for you.
And the best part is, you don’t have to lift a finger! Our tours are all inclusive and we will work with all the locations to make sure everything is set up for you. All you need to do is get on the bus and enjoy the experience.
Book your Swan Valley bus hire today!
Have we whet your appetite? Want to get out and see everything the Swan Valley has to offer? Give DoubleUp a call on 0413 550 044 to start planning your party bus wine tour.
All our Perth wine tour packages include party bus hire, and you can take your pick from our custom fleet. All our Perth party buses are kitted out with everything you need to set the mood. From high-quality sound and lighting to dance poles and ample floor space, you can tour the Swan Valley in style with DoubleUP!
The Team at DoubleUP xx